Our family lived in Mexico City during the year 2000. We made many incredible memories there and have lots to share!
Our family goals while living in Mexico were to:
1. Visit Mexican historical sites like the pyramids so that the children will gain a better understanding of the history of this part of the world.
2. Experience the Mexican culture like holidays, traditions, food, songs,etc.
3. have the kids understand and communicate effectively in Spanish.
4. have the kids make friends with other Mexican children so they can see how they live.
5. Our family should study the Book of Mormon while in Mexico and hopefully relate the stories to actual places in Mexico.
6. Visit the beach quite a few times just to have fun!
7. As a family attend a Spanish speaking ward.